1. Clean Lamb Legs with little turermic and water and keep it a side.
2. Take Presure Cooker add oil to it then add masalas, bayleaf,Onions chopped, mix it little bit then add curry leaves,ginger garlic paste,turermic powder,Green chillies and salt as per taste mix this ingredients.
3. Now add Lamb legs to this mixture,mix it well and add water as required and close the presure cooker with the lid, let it cook for atleast 30 min in slow flame.
4. Once the lamb legs are cooked then add coconut powder, Coriander powder,garama masala powder, pepper powder,red chill powder and mix all these ingredints well.
5. Cook for another 10 to 15 mins if you want more soup you can add some more water into it.
6. Lastly add chopped corinader leaves and serve.