Bhajniche vade is deep fried snacks made with ‘Bhajani’, a flour of roasted multigrain and pulses.
1. Take bhajani flour in a mixing bowl, add 1 tbsp hot oil, salt, hing, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, and coriander leaves.
2. Knead to medium dough by adding warm to hot water. Cover and let the dough rest for 15-20 minutes.
3. Divide the dough into 10 to 12 equal sized dumplings.
4. Take a small plastic sheet and place one dough ball on it and place another sheet over and gently press the ball with a flat base plate. Press gently as the vade needs to be slightly thick.
5. Heat oil in a kadai for deep frying. Deep fry the vada over medium heat until it turns golden in colour.