Palak Puri is simple deep friend nutritious snack made with spinach puree
1. Wash and chop palak. Grind palak in a blender and turn it into a fine paste.
2. In a bowl, add sooji, little water, oil, salt and mix well.
3. Add wheat flour (atta), maida, and spinach puree, mix all of these together to make a tight/tough dough, add water only if needed.
4. Divide the dough into lemon sized balls and roll each of them by dusting some flour or with oil into small puris with a rolling pin.
5. Heat oil in a kadai. When the oil is hot enough, fry all the puris one by one from
both the sides until they turn slightly brown in colour and get puffy.