Sol Kadhi is a pink coloured appetizer drink from Konkan belt made from the Kokum fruit and Coconut Milk. It's also good for your stomach after a Hot and Spicy meal.
1. Soak kokam in warm water or normal water for few minutes and later extract the kokum water (just like extracting the tamarind juice).
2. Add the kokum water in a bowl, add thin first extracted coconut milk, little salt and mix.
3. Take fresh crushed green chillies and garlic in a strainer; dip it in the kokum water and mix well to extract its flavours. Mix all the ingredients well and check for seasoning.
4. Add little oil in a pan for tempering, when the oil is hot enough, add cumin seeds, curry leaves and pour this in the kokum mixture.
5. Sol Kadhi is ready to be served.