POTATO CHIP COOKIES
|Published||Sep 13, 2007||Cooking Time||1 hour|
|Recipe Type||Appetizers||Preparation Time||30 min|
|Ingredient||Flour||Standing Time||1 hour|
Recipe of POTATO CHIP COOKIES
|Crushed Potato Chips||1/2||Cup|
- to begin with take a bowl and cream into it sugar, shortening and egg.
- later stir in some more ingredients such as flour, soda and vanilla.
- mix all these ingredients well together.
- then it is time to add chips and nuts to the mixture.
- with this the mixture is ready to be dropped by teaspoonfuls onto non-greased cookie sheet.
- finally you should bake the cookies for about 10 minutes.
Posted Sep 13, 2007