|Recipe Type||Veg-Main||Preparation Time|
Recipe of Potatoes
|Ghee Or Peanut Oil||1||Teaspoons|
|Black Mustard Seeds||1/4||Teaspoons|
|Ground Chili Powder||1/2||Teaspoons|
- Place the potatoes in a pan, add enough water to just cover, bring to the boil and cook until tender.
- Drain potatoes, allow to cool, then peel and dice.
- Chop the onions finely.
- Heat the ghee or peanut oil in a medium-size skillet.
- Add the mustard seeds and saute until they pop.
- Add the onions, reduce heat and continue frying until they are soft and browned.
- Next add the turmeric and chili powder to the skillet, and stir.
- Finally, add the potatoes, sprinkle with salt and gently toss all the ingredients until mixed together.
- Can be served hot or cold.
Posted Sep 5, 2007