December 20, 2010
1) first cut the all vegetables in to medium pieces.
2) put all these vegetables in the dal which is already cooked .
3)now put salt,chilli powder 1 spoon, sambar powder almsot 2 spoons,turmeric
4) the juice from tamarind out this also in dal.
5)mix ervythng properly and put the cooker for 1 vessel only 1 enough
6)so that all the vegetables with tamarind jucie will cook nicely not too mashed so 1 vessel is enough
6) after that put the tadka with cumin seeds,urid dal,chana dal,curry leaves,red chilles,musturd seeds. fry 80% nicely not too dark
7) chopped cilantro in the sambar
8) put the tadka in to the sambar....
9) pure south indian andhra sambar is ready........