Raisins Halwa Kishmish ka Halwa
|Recipe Type||Desserts/Sweets||Preparation Time|
Raisins halwa or Kishmish ka halwa is an awesome Indian sweet dessert made with raisins and cornflour slurry sweetened and garnished with nuts.
Recipe of Raisins Halwa Kishmish ka Halwa
- Raisins soaked in water over night and drain the water and put it in the blender make a coarsely paste.
- Take corn starch in a bowl add water make it in to slurry.
- Heat ghee in a pan add cashew nuts, sugar, water cook this till sugar is dissolved,
- add raisins paste cook it and once this come to boil add corn starch slurry keep mixing continuously
- and add ghee, the ladle will become heavy at one point off time it will become thick and the ghee will ooze out, then
- add cardamom powder, transfer the halwa into a tray let it cool down and cut them into pieces.
Posted Jun 1, 2013