seven Cups Sweet
|Published||Sep 27, 2007||Cooking Time||1 hour|
|Recipe Type||Desserts/Sweets||Preparation Time||25 Minutes|
|Ingredient||Dall||Standing Time||1 hour|
Recipe of seven Cups Sweet
|Cardamom Powder||To Taste|
- In a nonstick thick bottomed vessel, put all these ingredients together and put it on low flame and let it cook.
- Keep stirring in between.
- After 30 to 40 minutes or so it slowly starts thickening.
- Then stir continuously with a wooden spatula.
- It starts to become thick and leave ghee.
- Then remove it from the stove and pour it on a greased plate.
- Then cut into pieces.
Posted Sep 27, 2007