|Published||Aug 27, 2007||Cooking Time||1 hour|
|Recipe Type||Veg-Main||Preparation Time||30 min|
|Ingredient||Potatos||Standing Time||1 hour|
Recipe of STUFFED ALOO
|Cauliflower Florets (chopped)||2||Numbers|
|Capsicum (cored, Seeded And Chopped)||1||Numbers|
|Green Chilies (chopped)||2||Numbers|
|Chopped Coriander Leaves||1||Teaspoons|
- Slice off the top from the aloo (potatoes) - a thick slice to be used as a lid later, and carefully scoop the inside.
- Place the Cauliflower, capsicum, peas, onion, chilies, garlic and half salt in a saucepan with the water.
- Parboil until the water is fully absorbed into the mixture.
- Fill the mixture into the potatoes, cover with the potato lids and secure with wooden cocktail sticks (toothpicks).
- Heat the ghee in a kadhai or saucepan and cook the tomatoes with the remaining salt over a moderate heat for 2 minutes.
- Carefully arrange the stuffed aloo (potatoes) over the tomato mixture, cover tightly and cook potatoes in their own steam for about 10 minutes until tender.
- Garnish the stuffed aloo with chopped coriander and serve hot with roti or paratha
Posted Aug 27, 2007