|Recipe Type||Desserts/Sweets||Preparation Time|
Recipe of SUFI MALPUA
- Boil the milk till it reduces to ½ its quantity.
- Roast the rava till light brown.
- Add to the milk along with maida. There should be no lumps.
- It should be a smooth pouring consistency. Heat the ghee.
- Take the batter in a glass. Pour in circular movements into the ghee to form a small pan cake. Turn over.
- Take care that it does not become crisp and hard.
- Make a sugar syrup of 1 thread consistency. Dip the malpura's in the syrup and lay out on a plate.
Posted Sep 13, 2007