|Published||Sep 13, 2007||Cooking Time||1 hour|
|Recipe Type||Desserts/Sweets||Preparation Time||30 min|
|Ingredient||Other||Standing Time||1 hour|
Recipe of Til Papdi
|Pistachios Sliced Into Thin Slivers||4-5||Numbers|
|White Sesame Seeds||200||Grams|
- Roast seeds very lightly just to refresh. Keep aside.
- Heat sugar in a heavy pan, till just melted.
- Add sesame, mix well, keep pan in a bowl of hot water.
- Take a small portion at a time.
- Flatten a bit with rolling pin.
- Spinkle few slivers of pista on top.
- Quickly roll as thin as possible.
- To roll, grease palms, rolling pin and worksurface slightly.
- Place over a clean plastic sheet to cool.
- Place squares of plastic between each papdi.
- Pile and cool completely before placing in airtight container.
Posted Sep 13, 2007