|Recipe Type||Rices||Preparation Time|
The name in itself says that it is a royal dish among all the other rice preparations of India. It is served on all auspicious and special occasions. When it comes to Biryani, one can understand by the tempting aroma and fragrance of the dish, how much effort the cook has put into it. White Chicken Biryani with you all which is actually a combination of Dum Biryani and Yakhni Pulao.
Recipe of Vahchef Special White Chicken Biryani
|White Pepper Powder||1||Teaspoons|
|Whole Garam Masala (each)||4||Numbers|
|Ginger Garlic Paste||2||Tablespoons|
- First marinate the chicken take a bowl add big pieces of chicken, in this add sliced onions, crushed green chilly, salt, lemon juice, curd, mint leaves, coriander leaves, oil, ginger garlic paste, whole garam masala mix it well and rest for over night.
- Take biryani vessel and spread the marinated chicken,
- Take a bowl add almond coarse paste (soak the almond over night and remove the skin) white pepper powder, salt, cream, mix this, pour the white mixture on the top of marinated chicken, and add melon seeds, figs, rose water.
- In the boiling water add enough salt, oil, add the basmati rice (soak the rice for 1 hour) mix it, bring to boil & cook rice, once the rice is 70%cooked drain the water,
- and Now in a biryani bowl add marinated chicken spread at the bottom and then add 70% cooked rice,
- add saffron milk and ghee, close it with the lid and first 5 minutes high flame, 10 minutes medium flame, 20 to 25 minutes slow flame on tava.