- Take a bowl, add butter, mix then add caster sugar and mix nicely.
- Add eggs one after other to the above bowl and whisk nicely, add vanilla essence.
- In another bowl, all-purpose flour bowl, add baking powder and add this mixture to egg mixture, mix it with a spatula.
- Grease butter and spread all-purpose flour to baking mould.
- Now, pour mixed batter and place in oven at 180-degreecentigrade for 15 to 20 minutes.
- After its done, remove from oven and give gashes with fork.
- In another bowl, add coconut milk, condensed milk, milk, mix nicely.
- Pour this milk mixture on cake and keep in a refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Cut the cake, transfer into a serving plate and garnish with milk mixture and whipping cream.
Now 3 milk cake is now ready to serve.