Alu Karela Bhaja Recipe 1, How To Make Alu Karela Bhaja Recipe
How to makeAlu Karela Bhaja?How to cookAlu Karela Bhaja?Learn the recipeAlu Karela Bhajaby vahchef.For all recipes visit vahrehvah.com
How to make Alu Karela Bhaja1
0 reviews so far
prep time 30 mins
Cook time 15 mins
Total time 45 mins
Author : sreya85
Main Ingredient : Potatos
Servings : 0 persons
Published date : October 16, 2007
Ingredients used in Alu Karela Bhaja
• Bitter Gourd 1 Lbs.
• Potato 2 Small.
• Green Chili 5 Numbers.
• Nigella 1/4 Teaspoons.
• Turmeric powder 1/4 Teaspoons.
• Salt To Taste.
• Cooking Oil 2 Tablespoons.
How to make the recipe:
1. Wash and peel potatoes. Cut potatoes disc shape with a thickness of 1 cm. Then pile them together and cut them together longwise. Do the same for the Gourd (do not peel) and then wash it.
2. Heat oil. Add the Nigela seeds. When they start spluttering add the bitter gourd. Stir it for a minute. Then add the potatoes and stir for another minute.
3. Add turmeric powder, salt and silted green chili. Stir fry till the potato and the bitter gourd are well cooked. Serve hot with rice. Goes as a very side dish for any lunch.