Mutton and Lamb Recipes
Indian Bread Recipes
Chutney and Pickles Recipes
Snacks and Appetizers
Low Fat Recipes
Biryani and Rice Recipes
Indian Sweet Recipes
Egg less Recipes
Soups and Salads
Indian Sea Food
Indian Drinks Recipes
"Vahchef Inspries Home cooks to create restaurant style Recipes At home every day."
How to makeAlu Panir Khorma?How to cookAlu Panir Khorma?Learn the recipeAlu Panir Khormaby vahchef.For all recipes visit vahrehvah.com
1. Wash and dice potatoes and boil . Grind together ginger ,chillies ,coriander leaves ,fennel and half the onions .
2. roast and powder cardamom cloves and cinnamom . Grate coconut and extract milk .
3. Heat fat and fry remaining onions . Add the powdered spices and the ground spices .
4. Add cooked potatoes and fry well . Fry panir cubes till light brown.
5. Add fried pannir to potatoes . Add coconut milk and bring to boil .
6. Serve ,adding salt and lime juice to taste .
How to makeLAUKI MUSALLAM?How to cookLAUKI MUSALLAM?Learn the recipeLAUKI MUSALLAMby vah
How to makeLauki salan?How to cookLauki salan?Learn the recipeLauki salanby vahchef.For
Popcorn Paneer are wonderful mini crispies, lip smacking snack made with fresh homemade c
How to makeLauki ka salan Bottlegourd in yougurt curry?How to cookLauki ka salan Bottleg
A typical Maharashtrian dish made with spring onions and spices. Best when served with jo