Mutton and Lamb Recipes
Indian Bread Recipes
Chutney and PickleRecipes
Snacks and Appetizers
Low Fat Recipes
Biryani and Rice Recipes
Indian Sweet Recipes
Soups and Salads
Indian Sea Food
Indian Drink Recipes
Click to download vahrehvah mobile app
Sign in with your social account
Already have an account ? Sign In
"Vahchef Inspries Home cooks to create restaurant style Recipes At home every day."
Prep time : mins
Cook time : mins
Total time : mins
Main Ingredient : Paneer Cheese
0 reviews so far
Servings : 0 persons
Published date : August 07, 2016
1. Wash and dice potatoes and boil . Grind together ginger ,chillies ,coriander leaves ,fennel and half the onions .
2. roast and powder cardamom cloves and cinnamom . Grate coconut and extract milk .
3. Heat fat and fry remaining onions . Add the powdered spices and the ground spices .
4. Add cooked potatoes and fry well . Fry panir cubes till light brown.
5. Add fried pannir to potatoes . Add coconut milk and bring to boil .
6. Serve ,adding salt and lime juice to taste .
How to makeAlu Panir Khorma?How to cookAlu Panir Khorma?Learn the recipeAlu Panir Khormaby vahchef.For all recipes visit vahrehvah.com
How to makeBaghare Baingan ?How to cookBaghare Baingan ?Learn the recipeBaghare Baingan
How to makeINDIAN BABY PUMPKIN?How to cookINDIAN BABY PUMPKIN?Learn the recipeINDIAN BAB
How to makeBanana salan?How to cookBanana salan?Learn the recipeBanana salanby vahchef.F
Thotakura masala/ Dahi masala hara koftas is an excellent and classic green vegetable kof
A typical Maharashtrian dish made with spring onions and spices. Best when served with jo
Please check captcha to confirm subscription