Anasazi Bean Tostadas Recipe 1, How To Make Anasazi Bean Tostadas Recipe
How to makeAnasazi Bean Tostadas?How to cookAnasazi Bean Tostadas?Learn the recipeAnasazi Bean Tostadasby vahchef.For all recipes visit vahrehvah.com
How to make Anasazi Bean Tostadas1
0 reviews so far
Prep time mins
Cook time mins
Total time mins
Author : asini85
Main Ingredient : Beans
Servings : 0 persons
Published date : November 06, 2007
Ingredients used in Anasazi Bean Tostadas
• medium flour tortillas 4 Numbers.
• olive oil for brushing 1-2 Teaspoons.
• olive oil or butter 2 Tablespoons.
• onion, finely chopped 1 Small.
• garlic, minced 3-4 Clove.
• cooked and drained Anasazi beans 3 Cup.
• fine sea salt 1 Teaspoons.
• finely ground black pepper 1/4 Teaspoons.
• Zip or chili powder 1/2 Teaspoons.
• bean sprouts 1/2 Cup.
• peeled, seeded, and chopped tomato 1/2 Cup.
• shredded iceberg lettuce 1 Cup.
• sliced olives 1/4 Cup.
• Salsa To Taste.
How to make the recipe:
Brush the tortillas with olive oil and place between paper towels.
Microwave on high 3-4 minutes.
Rearrange the tortillas and microwave another 2-3 minutes, or as needed to crispen and brown slightly.
Place on baking sheets. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a skillet, heat oil or butter and saute the onion and garlic. Add Anasazi beans, mix well, and season with salt, pepper, and Zip or chili powder.
Layer the ingredients on each tortilla with the bean mixture, bean sprouts, tomatoes, lettuce, and olives. Bake for 10 minutes.
Arrange on heated plates and pass the salsa.