1) Take the arvi and peel them with a potato peeler or knife (it is better to wear gloves - the arvis skin may cause some itching.) After removing skin, cut arvis into 2 frac12;quot; pieces and set aside.
2) In a heavy based pot, heat oil and add sliced onions. Fry onions to golden brown.
3) Then add the meat and saute for a minute. Add the garlic paste and ginger paste and mix. Now add the coriander powder, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, cinnamon sticks, black cardamoms, and salt. Fry all of these spices for 5 minutes (by adding a little water in between to prevent it from burning.)
4) Add water to the meat and mix. Once the water comes to a boil, reduce heat to low and cover pot. Let the meat cook on low heat until it is well done.
5) Once the meat is well done, turn heat to medium and fry meat for 2 minutes. Then add the arvi, tomato, and green pepper. Fry for about 5 minutes. And add water (depending on how thin you want the sauce to be.) Mix and bring to a boil. When it boils, reduce heat to low and cover pot. Let it cook until the arvi are well done.
6) When the arvi is well done, turn heat to high and ry for a few minutes. Finally take off heat and add the coriander/cilantro leaves to garnish.