Mutton and Lamb Recipes
Indian Bread Recipes
Chutney and PickleRecipes
Snacks and Appetizers
Low Fat Recipes
Biryani and Rice Recipes
Indian Sweet Recipes
Soups and Salads
Indian Sea Food
Indian Drink Recipes
Click to download vahrehvah mobile app
Sign in with your social account
Already have an account ? Sign In
"Vahchef Inspries Home cooks to create restaurant style Recipes At home every day."
Prep time : mins
Cook time : mins
Total time : mins
Main Ingredient : Fish
0 reviews so far
Servings : 0 persons
Published date : August 07, 2016
1. Remove scales and fins of pomfret. Slite belly and removes intestiness and black memberance. Remove centre bone by filleting from belly side only.
2. Apply salt and lime juice and wash well in several changes of cold water.
3. Grind togeather ingredients for stuffing and stuff fish. Keep a little aside to apply over fish. Stitch open ends or tie with string .
4. Apply ground paste over fish and put into baking tin with melted fat and keep in an oven at 175 degrees c.
5. Baste frequently and turn once durning cooking. Remove string and serve hot.
How to makebaked stuffed fish?How to cookbaked stuffed fish?Learn the recipebaked stuffed fishby vahchef.For all recipes visit vahrehvah.com
Pan grilled chicken with all the masalas seared chicken to make a perfect crisp and juicy
How to makeMurg Dahi Dhania Korma?How to cookMurg Dahi Dhania Korma?Learn the recipeMurg
How to makeCostal Fish Fry Recipe?How to cookCostal Fish Fry Recipe?Learn the recipeCost
Recipe by Priya Traditional Andhra Style chicken curry
How to makeprawn in tamrind sauce?How to cookprawn in tamrind sauce?Learn the recipepraw
Please check captcha to confirm subscription