- Take a bowl, add all purpose flour, powder sugar, butter and mix it.
- To it add little water and make crumbled dough.
- Divide dough into 2 portions then roll it to make 2 sheets and place one sheet in butter spread tart mould, cut dough from edges.
- Another sheet cut into lengths.
- Do docking with fork and bake in oven at 180 degree for 5 minutes.
- Remove peel of 2 banana’s and cut into slices.
- Take a pan and add sugar, banana slice when colour change to brown add little milk, coconut powder and cook it for 2 minutes later switch off flame.
- Remove tarts from oven and place banana mixture.
- On top spread fresh banana slices, sprinkle little caster sugar, coconut powder.
- Atlast arrange lengths sheets and give a milk wash, sprinkle little caster sugar on top.
- Bake in oven at 180 degree for 5 minutes.
Now banana tarts are ready to serve.