Mutton and Lamb Recipes
Indian Bread Recipes
Chutney and PickleRecipes
Snacks and Appetizers
Low Fat Recipes
Biryani and Rice Recipes
Indian Sweet Recipes
Soups and Salads
Indian Sea Food
Indian Drink Recipes
Click to download vahrehvah mobile app
Sign in with your social account
Already have an account ? Sign In
"Vahchef Inspries Home cooks to create restaurant style Recipes At home every day."
Prep time : mins
Cook time : mins
Total time : mins
Main Ingredient : coconut
0 reviews so far
Servings : 0 persons
Published date : August 10, 2016
1. Wash , boil , peel and cut into large pieces .
2. Grind in to a fine paste , chillies , tamarind and grated coconut .
3. Add ground spices to the potatoes with enough water to barely cover solids . Add salt .
4. Bring to boiling point . Reduce heat and simmer till spices are cooked .
5. Remove from fire . Mix asafoetida in a little water . Add to curry along with fresh coconut oil. .Mix well.
How to makeBatata Hooman?How to cookBatata Hooman?Learn the recipeBatata Hoomanby vahchef.For all recipes visit vahrehvah.com
Mix vegetables dipped in hot and sour blend of sauces. recipe by tamrapalli
How to makeGarlic chamman?How to cookGarlic chamman?Learn the recipeGarlic chammanby vah
Kashmiri dum aloo recipe is among the top hot cooking recipes.
How to makeINDIAN BABY PUMPKIN?How to cookINDIAN BABY PUMPKIN?Learn the recipeINDIAN BAB
eggplant cooked with poppyseed paste
recipe as per anupem
Please check captcha to confirm subscription