1) Combine together the coriander seeds, cumin seeds, cardamom seeds, crushed red peppers, and whole cloves. Put these ingredients into a grinder and grind them well into a fine powder.
2) To the grinded powder, add the 1/3 cup water, slivered blanched almonds, garlic, gingerroot, salt and ground cinnamon. Grind until the mixture comes to a pasted consistancy.
3) On medium heat in a 4 quart saucepan put 1 tablespoon oil. When oil gets hot add and fry frac12; of the meat. Be sure to brown all sides well; and remove from oil. Repeat this procedure with the other frac12; remaining meat. And remove.
4) Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in the saucepan; add onions. And fry onions to golden brown. Reduce heat to medium and add the blended spice mixture and cosaute for 3-4 minutes or until it is slightly brown.
5) Add the meat and 1/2 cup water to the saucepan. Cover and simmer for 1 frac12; to 2 hours or until the meat is tender and well cooked; by stirring occasionally.
6) Stir together the whipping cream, plain yogurt, all-purpose flour, and garam masala powder . Stir the mixture into a Dutch oven (if available - otherwise continue using stove). Cook and stir until it is thickened and bubbly.
7) Transfer to a serving bowl; sprinkle with fresh coriander/cilantro leaves.