- Boil the rice until it is half done, sieveand keep aside.
- Mix the rice with a big pinch of strands of saffron.
- In a big cooking pot, fry the garlic inghee.
- Once ghee get hot, add chicken.. cook at high temperature till chickenget brown.
- Remove the chicken and put on a paper towel to drain the oil and remove the pot from the fire
- In a biryani pot, put everything except rice,and mix them nicely. Add salt and make sure that you can taste the salt also make sure that the mix taste for sourness.
- Pour rice on top of all the mixed stuff.
- Boil some ghee on another pot or pan and pour on top of the rice. Cover the pot with tinfoil .Then use your regular pot cover over this.
- Cook on medium low flame for about 30 minutes.
- To be done, the rice on the top will be cooked and the bottom of the pot will stay a little bit soggy.
Serve hot with raita and salan curry.