- Take a bowl and add grated cabbage, coarse paste of cumin seeds and green chilli, wheat flour and add required water to make it into a stiff dough and rest it for few minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan and add peanuts, onions, green chilli, garlic cook this for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Let it cool down and put all ingredient into the blender and make it into a paste.
- Divide the dough into equal portions and roll it like a chapati.
- Cook the chapati on both sides by adding oil or butter.
Serve this with peanut and onion chutney.