Cashew Chicken Manchurian style is an awesome, truly enticing stir fry dish where the batter coated chicken is nicely air fried first in the Philips airfryer, an excellent modern technology to avoid deep frying foods, and then is stir-fried in a non-stick pan with a medley of exotic veggies and a spicy, sweet and tangy slurry. Cashew Chicken Manchurian is a brilliant fusion snack blending of Indian and Chinese flavours. Basically Indian Chinese cuisine is the adaption of Chinese seasoning using healthy cooking techniques to suit Indian tastes. This recipe is also a healthy snack using Chinese seasoning which are infused in the batter fried chicken and mixed with lots of fried cashew nuts to give a fantastic crunchy feel on bite.
The variety of spices and their combination used can be adjusted according to your taste. Indian make a variety of Manchurian dishes with chicken, mixed vegetables, baby corn, cauliflower, meal maker etc. Chicken Manchurian is one of the most liked and very famous dish from Chinese cuisine. It is prepared in variety of ways with different meats either chicken, prawns or beef.
Chicken Manchurian is easy to prepare and tasty. It can be eaten as a dry snack. This recipe will surely be liked by the kids and would ask for more. It’s also a perfect snack, tangy in taste, flavourful and yummy to eat. The combination of flavours right from the garlic, ginger and spices like hot chilli paste, pepper gives a blowing punch to the dish. Do try this fantastic air fried Cashew Chicken Manchurian which is absolutely a finger-licking dish.
Recipe of Cashew Chicken Manchurian:
Chicken pieces, boneless - 250 gms
Salt - to taste
Pepper - 1 tsp
Egg - 1 no
All-purpose flour - 2 tbsp
Corn-starch - 1 tbsp
Oil - 1 tbsp
Cashew nuts - 6 -8 nos
Garlic, finely chopped - ½ tsp
Ginger, finely chopped - ½ tsp
Onions, finely chopped - 1 no
Green chillies - 2-3 nos
MSG - pinch
Soya sauce - 1 tsp
Chilli paste - 1 tsp
Sugar - pinch
Water - as required
Spring Onions, finely chopped - 1 tbsp
- In a bowl, put in the chicken pieces, add little salt, pinch of pepper, little egg and mix well.
- In a plate, put all-purpose, corn starch, mix well and add the chicken pieces and coat well. Brush very little oil the chicken pieces.
- Preheat the airfryer and then put the chicken pieces into the airfryer at 180 degree C for 7-8 mins and fry them until done.
- In a pan, add very little oil, few cashew nuts and slightly sauté to color them.
- Add finely chopped garlic, ginger and sauté. Add chopped onions and fry till they are translucent.
- Add little salt, green chillies, pepper pd, MSG, soya sauce, chilli paste, little water and mix. Add a pinch of sugar and mix again.
- Add in the air fried chicken pieces and toss well.
- Garnish with some spring onions and serve hot.
To try more amazing, nutritious and mouth-watering Chicken recipes, you could also reach me at my website at: www.vahrehvah.com
Enjoy Cooking and always remember that: “VahrehVah is all about inspiring others to cook”!