- Break two eggs in a bowl, add chopped onions, coriander leaves, green chillies, spring onions, salt and milk it well
- Then add finally chopped boiled chicken pieces, mix well and keep aside.
- Soak rice, sago pearls, urad dal, separately in water for about 4 hours, drain the water and blend to a fine paste. Keep this batter in a warm place to ferment (for 10 to 12 hrs. Add little salt and mix well ) and then use to make the dosa.
- Take a spoon full of batter and pour it on a hot tawa, spread evenly in circular motion to make a slightly thick dosa.
- Take the egg and chicken mixture and spread evenly all over the dosa. Drizzle some oil on the side and centre of the dosa.
- Cover the dosa with a lid and cook for 2 minutes on medium flame.Fold the dosa from one side and cook for a minute and then transfer to a plate.
Cut them in triangular shape and serve hot.