- Take a mixie jar, add onions, garlic, ginger, green chillies and blend into a paste.
- Heat oil in a pan and add above paste and saute it for 2 minutes.
- In the same jar add tomato and make smooth paste.
- To the above pan add turmeric powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, red chili powder, tomato paste, salt and cook it with a lid on it.
- Remove lid and add water and cook again.
- Take a bowl and add mince chicken, salt, wheat flour and mix nicely.
- Take small dumpling and give shape of flat round and some make flat round.
- Place in above boiling tomato gravy, place lid and cook it for 5 minutes, later add coriander leaves.
Now chicken roti sherva is ready to serve.