- Take a mixie jar, add coriander leaves, dill leaves, garlic, vinegar, red chili flakes, oregano, pepper powder, salt, olive oil and blend into a smooth green paste.
- In a bowl, add all-purpose flour, cornmeal flour, a pinch of salt, baking powder, oil and make it to a soft dough by using water (as required).
- Take a bowl, add chopped onions, green chillies, tomato, pinch of salt, lime juice and mix it well. Now, salsa is ready, keep aside.
- Divide dough, roll into small rounds and cook on both sides on a hot pan. Transfer it to the plate and cover it with another plate.
- In the same pan, add boneless chicken pieces, above prepared green paste, saute it and cook it for about 10 minutes on slow flame. Then switch off the flame.
- Take a serving plate, arrange tortillas then place cooked chicken, shredded cabbage, vegetable salsa. At last, top it with tomato ketchup.
Now delicious chicken tacos with dill leaves are ready to serve.