1. Chicken should be cut in medium size.
2. Wash the chicken four to five times and remove all the bloods from it.
3. Take a cloth and dry the chickens by rubbing its surface.
4. Take a Big Pot to mix the chicken with other ingredients.
5. Take all the chicken inside the pot and pour Fresh Cream inside, then mix it with hand, give some time to mix it well, add paper powder and mix again, then add salt and hand grained garam masala and curd. Mix it with hand, more you give time the more it will be better.
6. Keep the whole pot inside the Fridge to marinate the chicken for minimum four to five hours.
7. Take a large Kadai depending on the volume of the chicken, and put all the oils to heat on low temp.
8. While the oil is heating take a knife and make small pieces of Dried red chilies, when the oil becomes hot put the Dried red chilies and Black paper into it for ten seconds and keep those in a separate pot.
9. Put all the chicken into the oil and cook untill the chicken is boiled, remember to stir the chicken time to time with effort, you will automatically get to understand when the dish is quite prepared.
10. add very minimum amount of red chilies powder and those fried dried red chilies and Black paper, and cook it for another 5 minutes.
11. Turn off the Oven and Put a Steel Plate over the kadai and if possible place some fired wood and coal to heat it from upside.
Your dish is ready.