1. Take a pan add some oil. Let it heat. Add 1 onions chopped and shreaded coconut and cashew nuts. Fry them until they are little brown. Swith off the heat and let it cool.After it is cold, grind it.
2. In another pan add some oiland let it heat. Add other 2 onions chopped, gingergarlic paste and fry till onions get brownish and transperent.
3. Add redchilli powder, trumeric, garam masala powder, salt and mix it well.
4. Now, add chicken mix it well. Add the paste prepared from step 1. Stir it for a while in medium heat and close the lid of the pan.
5. after 15min the cocococo chicken is ready