- Grate coconut only the white part (do not grind).
- Break cashew in bits and fry to golden brown color in some ghee, keep aside.
- Add sugar to 1 cup of water, cook untilsugar dissolves and becomes thick consistency, to this add coconut and boil thick.
- Then add flour i.e., sprinkle them little by little and mix till all comes together. Later add kesar powder and pour half of the ghee, mix well then pour the rest and again mix well.
- After few minutes, you will get a nice aroma and u will see slight white froth on top at this stage put off the stove add elaichi powder mix.
- Now in a plate,smear little ghee add this mixture onto the plate, level it with banana leaf then cut them into pieces and leave aside till temperature comes down, remove the pieces from the plate.
Now delicious festive sweet is ready to serve enjoy!!!