1) Heat some oil, and saute chopped onions till golden. Chopped green chillies are optional, depending on how spicy you want it.
2) Add 1 tablespoon of tamarind paste, and 1 tablespoon of Vettha Kuzhambu powder (unfortunately I do not know the English word for this)
3) Add water to the mix, and boil for about 15 minutes till the water evaporates and you get a paste.
4) Add 1 220ml cup of coconut milk to the mixture
5) Bring the flame down to low heat, to prevent your coconut milk from curdling.
6) Cook for a few minutes
7) Serve with toasted bread or bun for a delicious treat