Chicken Coxinha are yummy stuffed snack dish. This amazing and scrumptious Chicken Coxinha is influenced from the latino cuisine which is a popular snack in Brazil consisting of shredded or minced chicken added with mild spices and covered in a dough, shaped like a modak, crumbed and air fried to perfection. The Chicken Coxinha is extremely luscious, finger-licking and cannot resist the tasty delicacy. It has an amazing crusty crunch on the exterior side and is enjoyably cheesy and delectable inside. Kids just love to eat. The dough is made with all-purpose flour mixed with the broth of the chicken which enhances the flavour of the coating. The traditional way of cooking the Coxinha is by deep frying the spiced chicken stuffed mixture and is generally shaped to resemble a chicken leg. Looks very interesting and alluring!
Recipe: Chicken Coxinha – Airfryer Recipe
- Chicken, boiled & cut into small pieces - 100 gms
- Onion, finely chopped - 1 no
- Carrot, finely chopped - 1 tbsp
- Garlic, finely chopped - 1 tsp
- Pepper powder - 1 tsp
- Cream - 1 tbsp
- Cheese, grated - 2 tbsp
- Salt - to taste
- All-purpose flour - 1 cup
- Oil - 1 tbsp
- Salt - pinch
- Chicken stock - ½ cup
- Eggs, beaten - 2 nos
- Bread crumbs - ½ cup
- For the stuffing, take a mixing bowl and in the chicken pieces, onions, carrot, garlic, pepper pd, cream, cheese, salt and mix well. Keep aside.
- For the outer casing: take a mixing bowl, add in the flour, pinch of salt and little oil and combine all ingredients well. Add little chicken stock and knead to make slightly stiff dough.
- Take a portion of the dough and with help of rolling pin, roll into a thin sheet. With help of a round cutter, cut them into roundels and keep aside.
- Put some stuffing in each roundel and bring the edges close and seal the dumpling. Complete the remaining and keep aside.
- Beat the eggs and keep aside. Take each dumpling and dip them in the beaten egg mixture, remove and toss them over some bread crumbs. Remove and keep aside.
- Brush the coated dumplings with little oil.
- Preheat the Airfryer at 180 degree C for 3 minutes.
- Pull out the basket and drop the dumplings inside and air fry for 7 minutes.
- Remove and serve with any mayonnaise based sauce.
Chicken is one of the most sought after poultry food that kids love eating. Kids love eating varied fried snacks like fried chicken, chicken nugget, chicken 65, tandoori chicken, chicken Manchurian, pepper chicken and the list is just never ending. If you are into eating healthy foods than this is an brilliant chicken snack that is cooked in a healthy way. Air frying is one of the best way of cooking the foods so that you use hardly any oil or fat, is mess free and can also cook fresh on the table right in front of your guests.
They are best served as starters or appetizers and tastes extremely good with any mayo based dip. Kids love eating this type of snacks rather than eating rice, roti etc etc. Preparing fresh foods at home is the key for making delicious foods as per your taste. When it’s homemade, you could also take the liberty of adjusting the spices, use good tender pieces of meat and keep it healthy and all this is surely worth the indulgence to delight your taste buds.
Most of these Chicken fried recipes are easy to prepare and tempts each and every one as the fragrance and aroma lingering around the kitchen while preparing craves for more. The chicken coxinha is an excellent combination of crunchy exterior and juicy meat inside. I am sure you’ll also give this recipe a try or else you are really missing the chance of delighting your family and friends with good and delicious food. If you wish to try more air fried chicken recipes, and then feel free to click on: www.vahrehvah.com My rating: 4 stars: ★★★★☆ 1 review(s) You could always reach me at my below links:
My Cooking Videos Indian Recipes Indian Food Regional Indian Cuisines VahChef Sanjay Thumma
Enjoy Cooking and always remember that: “VahrehVah is all about inspiring others to cook”!