- Take a bowl and add all purpose flour, butter, sugar, milk and mix nicely to form a crumbled dough, keep aside for 5- 10 minutes.
- Roll the dough into sheet, place on pie mould and press it lightly.
- Do docking with fork, place butter paper, on top of it add any beans and bake it for 180 degree for 5 -10 minutes.
- In a bowl whisk 1 whole egg, 1 yolk and add sugar, butter, coconut milk, milk, cardamom powder, all purpose flour, coconut mix thoroughly.
- Remove butter paper filled with bean from pie mould and pour the above coconut mixture.
- Bake again at 180 degree for 30-40 minutes.
- Demould the pie and cut into pieces.
Now the cream coconut pie is ready to serve.