1.Pick and wash lentil, shell peas. crush green chillies into small pieces.
2. Put in all ingredients. except salt and cook gently till tender and all water has evaporated.
3. Add salt. removenbsp; from from fire. 4. sift flour. add second lot of salt.
5. Make a well in the centre. add meltid fat. mix well. and water and make afirely stiff Dough. allow to stand for one hour.
6. Divide into even sized balls. flatten. put in a small ballnbsp; of filling. pinch the edges To enclose filling.
7. roll out into thin puris using a littel flour or rice flour to dust
8. fry for puris.nbsp;