1. Peel and grate bottle gourd . Remove excess moisture by squeezing .
2. Chop fine the green chillies ,ginger , coriander leaves and onion .
3. Mix with grated gourd ,gram flour and salt . Form in to even sized balls.
4. Heat oil . Deep fry kofta and set aside .
To prepare gravy
5. Grind spices to a fine paste . Slice onions . Chop tomatoes .
6. Heat oil . Add sliced onions and fry well . Add ground spices and fry till oil separates from spices .
7. Add chopped tomatoes ,salt , liquid from the grated gourd and water . Bring to boil .
8. Simmer till gravy is thick . Add fried koftas .
9. Bring to boil . Check for seasoning and remove . Serve hot.