How to makeDum Aaloo ?How to cookDum Aaloo ?Learn the recipeDum Aaloo by vahchef.For all recipes visit vahrehvah.com
How to make Dum Aaloo 1
0 reviews so far
prep time 30 mins
Cook time 15 mins
Total time 45 mins
Author : Vahchef
Main Ingredient : Aaloo
Servings : 0 persons
Published date : September 17, 2007
Ingredients used in Dum Aaloo
• Potatoes 4 Large.
• Cumin Seeds (Saabut Sufaid Zeera) 1 Teaspoons.
• Red Chilli Powder (Pisi Lal Mirch) 1 Teaspoons.
• Turmeric Powder (Pisi Haldi) 1/2 Teaspoons.
• Salt To Taste.
• Plain Yogurt 2 Tablespoons.
• Cooking Oil 1 Tablespoons.
How to make the recipe:
Heat oil in a non-stick pan. Add the plain yogurt, turmeric powder and potatoes. Mix; add salt and red chilli powder. Cook on medium heat; stirring occasionally for about 10 minutes or until potatoes are well done.
Transfer into a serving dish and sprinkle with crushed cumin powder.