1. Hard- boil eggs. Crack and cool in water. Shell and chop into small pieces.
2. Chop fine the green chillies onions. ginger and coriander leaves.
3. Saute in a small quantity of hot fat. Remove, add eggs and salt.
4. Prepare a dough with fiour, salt and water. Let it stand for at least 1 hour.
5. Knead dough well. Roll out into large chapaties, smear with fat, sprinkle a little rice flour over.
6. Fold serveral times. Roll out thinly; cut into squares or circles.
7. Fill with prepared stuffing Turn over and seal edges with water.
8. Deep fry and serve hot.