- Take a pan and add black cumin seeds, star anise, cardamom, cloves, cinnamon, pepper, tailed pepper, mace and dry roast it.
- Transfer into a mixie jar and make a smooth powder.
- Blend the lamb meat into a fine paste and transfer into a bowl.
- To it add ginger garlic paste, red chili powder, onion paste, green chili paste, salt, roasted chana dal powder and mix it.
- Add egg yolk and mix it nicely.
- Make the whole in the center and place the aluminum bowl with burned charcoal and sprinkle above blended smooth powder and ghee.
- Cover it with lid for 5 minutes like as shown in the video.
- Remove the lid and aluminum bowl.
- Take small dumpling of the mixture and give the shape of kabab.
- Heat little ghee in a pan and add kabab, cook it on both sides.
Now galouti kabab is ready to serve with tawa kulcha.