Glutinous Rice Ball With Red Bean Paste Recipe 1, How To Make Glutinous Rice Ball With Red Bean Paste Recipe
How to makeGlutinous Rice Ball With Red Bean Paste ?How to cookGlutinous Rice Ball With Red Bean Paste ?Learn the recipeGlutinous Rice Ball With Red Bean Paste by vahchef.For all recipes visit vahrehvah.com
How to make Glutinous Rice Ball With Red Bean Paste 1
0 reviews so far
Prep time mins
Cook time mins
Total time mins
Author : sreya85
Main Ingredient : Milk
Servings : 0 persons
Published date : October 25, 2007
Ingredients used in Glutinous Rice Ball With Red Bean Paste
• Glutinous Rice Flour 300 Grams.
• Corn Flour 50 Grams.
• Sweet Condensed Milk 6 Tablespoons.
• Boiled Warm Water 200 ml.
• Red Bean Paste 400 Grams.
• Grinded Coconut 200 ml.
How to make the recipe:
1) Mix glutinous rice flour and corn flour in a large bowl
2) Add water and condensed milk, mix well as soft paste roll
3) Pour into pain container and steam in high heat for 15 minutes
4) Cut paste roll into 6 balls while it cool down, press a hole on ball by thumb
5) Steam red bean paste with 1 tbsp of water until soft, let it cool
6) Filled red bean paste into rice ball s hole by a spoon, seal the rice ball
7) Rolling the rice ball gently until the ball is total sealed
8) Roll over on grinded coconut, dish up and serve in cool