- Cut the capsicum into quarters of capsicum.
- For stuffing: In a bowl add panner, garlic, onions, sweet corn, chili flakes, pepper powder, coriander, ingredients, salt, and mix it.
- Now take the bell pepper stuff the prepared mixture and keep it aside.
- In a bowl add maida, corn flour, baking powder, baking soda, sugar, MSG mix it.
- Then add green chilly sauce, beaten egg, water mix it and make it into a thick batter.
- In this add salt, oil mix it and rest for 2-3 minutes.
- Dip the stuffed capsicum fry in the hot oil untilit gets a golden color transfer into a plate.
Now ready to serve the golden fried stuffed capsicum.