Goru Chikkudu Kaya Kura Recipe 1, How To Make Goru Chikkudu Kaya Kura Recipe
Goru chikkudu kaya kura is a andhra home style vegetarian recipe, made with goru chikkudu kaya kura.
How to make Goru chikkudu kaya kura1
2 reviews so far
prep time 30 mins
Cook time 15 mins
Total time 45 mins
Author : asini85
Main Ingredient : Goru Chikkudu kayalu
Servings : 0 persons
Published date : August 14, 2007
Ingredients used in Goru chikkudu kaya kura
• Goru Chikkudu kayalu(can buy frozen packs in any Indian stores) 1/2 Lbs.
• Channa dal (soaked) 1/2 Numbers.
• Onions (chopped) 1 Large.
• Green chilies. 8-10 Numbers.
• Ginger a small oz.
• jeera 1/4 Tablespoons.
• urad dal 1/2 Tablespoons.
• mustard seeds 1/4 Tablespoons.
• curry leaves 5-6 Numbers.
• Red chillies 2 Numbers.
• Oil 3 Tablespoons.
• Salt To Taste.
How to make the recipe:
1. Soak channa dal for 2 hours, rinse well, drain the water. 2. Put green chillies, ginger, and soaked channa dal in a belnder and make a fine paste (can add some water if needed.) 3. Cut cluster beans into pieces, add some water and cook in a microwave for 15 minutes. 4. Now drain water and keep it aside. 5. Take a pan, add popu stuff (jeera, urad dal,curry leaves, red chillies, mustard seeds)and fry until mustard seeds splits. 6. Add chopped onions and fry for 2 minutes. 7. Add channa dal paste to this popu and stir fry for 3 minutes until channa dal turns light red colored. 8. Now add cooked cluster beans (goru chikkudu kaya mukkalu) and mix well. 9. Leave it for 2 minutes on the stove, stir fry occasionally. 10. Serve hot with hot steamed rice.