1. Grind coconut to thick paste. By adding extract about half glass milk.
2. Grind 3 green chillies, fennel, turmeric, 7- 8 garlic cloves, 2.5 piece if ginger and some coriander leaves to a fine paste.
3. Cut up remaining 3 green chillies, 2.5 sq. cm ginger, and coriander leaves and keep aside.
4. Heat fat and 2-3 bruished garlic and cloves, 2 finley chopped onions, and cook till soft.
5. Add meat, salt and chopped chilies, ginger and coriander.
6. When water has evaporated, pour in coconut milk and a little water and cook till ready. Potatoes may be added.
7. Serve with a cut lemon.