Ground Lamb Sekuwa Recipe 1, How To Make Ground Lamb Sekuwa Recipe
How to makeGround Lamb Sekuwa?How to cookGround Lamb Sekuwa?Learn the recipeGround Lamb Sekuwaby vahchef.For all recipes visit vahrehvah.com
How to make Ground Lamb Sekuwa1
0 reviews so far
prep time 30 mins
Cook time 15 mins
Total time 45 mins
Author : sreya85
Main Ingredient : Lamb
Servings : 0 persons
Published date : October 26, 2007
Ingredients used in Ground Lamb Sekuwa
• Minced lamb 1.5 Lbs.
• finely chopped onions 1/2 Cup.
• finely chopped green onions 1/4 Cup.
• finely minced dill weed 2 Tablespoons.
• garlic, minced 1 Teaspoons.
• ginger, minced 1 Teaspoons.
• fresh red chilies, minced 3 Numbers.
• turmeric 1/2 Teaspoons.
• roughly crushed black pepper 1 Teaspoons.
• egg 1 Numbers.
• flour 1 Tablespoons.
• Salt To Taste.
• Bamboo skewers (pre-soaked in cold water for 30 min.) To Taste.
• Melted butter for basting To Taste.
How to make the recipe:
Combine lamb and all other ingredients in a large bowl. Mix well, cover, and refrigerate for an hour. This allows the ingredients to fully develop their delicate flavors.
In the mean time heat charcoal grill, clean the grill surface thoroughly to avoid the sticking problem. Take 1/2 cup of lamb mixture on palm, and mold into 3-in. long sausage. Insert a pre-soaked skewer through the sausage. Repeat with the remaining lamb mixture. Generously brush all lamb sausages with melted butter. Grill the sausages, occasionally turning and basting with butter until cooked through, about 10 min.
Take off the grill and brush the cooked sekuwas with butter before serving. Arrange the sekuwas on the bed of rice pilaf and tomato-cucumber salad. Goes well with chili-cilantro chutney.