- In a bowl, add lemon juice, margarine, oil, parsley, sesame seeds, hot sauce, ginger and salt; mix well.
- Pierce skin of fish in several places with fork. Roll fish in juice mixture to coat inside and out. Cover. Refrigerate 30 minutes to 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- Remove fish from marinade; reserve marinade. Place fish in hand-held hinged grill; brush fish with reserved marinade.
- Cook about 4 inches from hot coals, for5 minutes. Turn; brush with marinade, cook 5 minutes longer.
- Fish is done when it flakes easily with fork.
If desired, serve with additional hot sauce.