1.Boil whole meat with salt and a few slices of ginger till tender .
nbsp;2. Cut meat in to even sized quarters .
nbsp;3.Cut ginger ,garlic and green chillies into round slices and chop onions .
4. Crush part of the ginger and garlic and soak in water .
5. Thread ginger, garlic, green chillies and meat on sweers.
6. Heat fat and brown remaining onions .
7. Add ground spices and fry well .
8. Sprinkle with garlic and ginger juice and add chopped tomatoes ,well beaten curds and salt .
9. Arrange sticks neatly and allow to simmer 10 -15 minutes.
10 . Dish out on a flat dish and green coriander leaves .