Every thing about 5 Amazing Health Benefits of drinking Basil Tea | Vahrehvah :
Basil tea is just awesome, delicate and flavorful made with this simple and wonder herb Basil that actually provides us with numerous health and nutritional benefits. It seems to have originated in India about thousands of years ago mainly for its rich antioxidants and adaptogenic properties that help promote wellness and longevity.
Basil or Tulsi has been revered in India for over five thousand years as a healing balm for body, mind and spirit and is known for imparting its amazing health benefits. It is a highly aromatic plant that used in flavoring various dishes such as meat recipes, sauces etc. It is a very ancient plant much appreciated by Egyptians and is considered a holy plant in India.
This aromatic Basil leaf is power packed with hundreds of compounds that work together to create strong antioxidant, anti-bacterial, anti-viral and immune enhancing properties. This helps in supporting the body’s natural defense against germs, stress and disease. Hence drinking basil tea is claimed to rejuvenate the soul by balancing metabolism, building stamina and promoting mental clarity.
- Basil tea is prepared from tulsi The basil extract is added to tea mixes, juice or water. Basil is caffeine free like any other herbal infusions and containsvitamins A and C, calcium, zinc, iron and chlorophyll. Using fresh basil leaves, you could be benefited more.
- Basil is also high on iron and could be included in your daily diet so that there is high blood production.
- Certain research studies have shown that people eating about 2 grams of dried basil leaf powder every morning have shown significant low in their blood glucose levels. It is considered that basil/ tulsi has an ability to inhibit free radicals.
- Basil leaves have significant healing properties thus used for a variety of medical problems. It is considered to be one of the best ancient healing herbs that help in curing certain health related problems like cold, fever, cough, sore throat, heart problems, eye problems, lowering high levels of cholesterol in the blood, mouth and teeth problems
- Drinking a cup of hot piping basil tea is an amazing stress reliever. Since centuries, basil tea has been used as a remedy for relieving stress.
- Basil leaf has certain components that helps to improve the memory.
- Basil is often used in tonics for digestion that helps reduce or prevent indigestion. Including this wonder herb in your diet regularly can even help prevent acid reflux.
- Basil leaves are considered to be an awesome detoxifier. It is said that basil juice with honey is commonly used as home remedy to dissolve kidney stones.
- Drinking basil tea daily can help relieve the pain of rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis.
- The oils in basil are antibacterial and can cure lung infections. Basil is also believed to help stop or reverse damage caused to the lungs due to tuberculosis and smoking.
Do try this fantastic and luscious Basil tea and am sure you will feel refreshed and rejuvenating. The taste will surely delight your plate and would grab for more.