Every thing about Coconut Water and its Importance | Vahrehvah :
As summer is in, most of us look for a variety of drinks to quench out thirst. As the temperatures are rising high day by day, Coconut water is the perfect summer drink that one should go for. It’s natural, sweet and refreshing to taste. Coconut water is the ideal drink that is popularly had by people of all ages across the world. It is easily available at most street corners, economical and is one of the best gifts of nature that benefits us both internally and externally.
Coconut water is considered an excellent medicinal tonic that comes with a number of health benefits. It contains less sugar than any aerated or artificial drinks. On any given day, coconut water is always a better option to be given for kids and adults who want to drink a beverage.
Coconut water is the most natural way to replenish the supply of electrolytes in our body and prevent dehydration and acidity. It contains a whole of supplements and nutrients that are needed to sustain life. Coconut water has high content of potassium and antioxidants. Potassium helps to lower arterial blood pressure.
It is also a rich source of Glucose which helps gives instant energy, Vitamin C – shields the body from various ailments and Vitamin B – aids in the replacement of worn out tissues. Some of the amazing benefits that we get from coconut water are:
- It’s completely a natural drink: Coconut water is one of the most extremely and soothing natural drinks that is free from artificial flavoring, colour, unnatural sugar, high fructose syrup or any chemical ingredients.
- It is the best Hydration drink after exercise: It is considered a great source of rehydrating the body. As coconut water is naturally high in sodium and potassium which are two of the electrolytes lost when sweating.
- Coconut water has a reputation of being able to improve circulation, boosting immunity, slowing the aging process and reducing the risk of cancer and heart disease.
- Coconut water has excellent anti-ageing properties. It contains cytokines and lauric acid which are the two important elements used in the process of cell growth. Apart from having significant anti-ageing properties, it also is anti-carcinogenic and anti-thrombotic properties which aids to minimize skin aging, balances PH levels and keeps the connective tissue hydrated and strong.
- Coconut water is packed with various nutrients, vitamins and anti-oxidants best for preventing health issues.
- Coconut water is rich sources of potassium and magnesium that help in lowering blood pressure. It also reduces the risk of heart attacks. Coconut water helps increase good cholesterol which makes it a wonderful treatment in maintaining good cardiovascular health.
- Coconut water is rich in calcium and is needed for healthy bones, muscles and also tissues.
- Coconut water has diuretic properties which is effective as a diuretic as it expedites the flow of urine.
- Coconut water is extremely good for stomach as it prevents from bloating, minimizes flatulence and makes you feel more comfortable.
- Coconut water has also be proven to be very effective for weight loss. Till today coconut water is one of the best natural sports drink which has no side effects. So do enjoy the summers with this refreshing and soothing water which will prevent you from various health issues. Do look out for your favorite and many more yummy, appetizing and exotic recipes at: www.vahrehvah.com You could always reach me at my below links: My Cooking Videos Indian Recipes Indian Food Regional Indian Cuisines VahChef Sanjay Thumma Enjoy cooking and eating healthy foods to stay hale and hearty. Always remember that: “VahrehVah is all about inspiring others to cook”!