Every thing about Get fresh this Spring – Best 7 Fruits to enjoy | Vahrehvah :
Scorching heat, trickling sweat, tanned skin, dehydrated skin are various indications for the arrival of summer. There are many summer fruits which could be an important part of your diet and will surely a thumping breather to soothe the blazing summer. People can enjoy some exotic and delicious fresh super cooling fruits in their diet.
Eating a fresh fruit will satisfy and quench your thirst immediately and avoid dehydration during summers. You could also add fresh fruits in making fresh fruit salads, juice or in flavored low-fat yogurt to boost and refresh your appetite. Fruits contain approximately 80 to90% water, natural sugars that keep you healthy with a radiant glowing skin.
Summer is a great season to enjoy most of these delicious, juicy and naturally sweet seasonal fruits not only in delighting your taste buds but also gaining maximum nutritional benefits from them. Summer fruits that deliver you with excellent nutritional benefits are:
- Strawberries: Beautiful red color fruit, is naturally fat-free and cholesterol-free, and they're an excellent source of Vitamin C, manganese, dietary fiber, iodine and potassium. Strawberries contain an array of beneficial phytonutrients including flavonoids, and may also protect against macular degeneration and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Watermelon & Musk melon: These are awesome juicy fruit, no cholesterol, no fat, super natural, sweet and helps to quench your thirst and gives instant energy. Water melon is a good source ofbeta carotene, pectin, vitamin C, lycopene, potassium and Musk melon is a rich source of various essential nutrients like vitamin C, pro-vitamin A, potassium and zinc.
- Orange: This is one of the juiciest fruits that has an outstanding source of vitamin C. This fruit is exceptionally yummy contains all varieties of vitamins found in other fruits with vitamin K being the only exception. It is one of the most fantastic refreshing and soothing fruits to be eaten during summers. Orange is loaded with beta-carotene, lutein, rich source of thiamine and folate which helps in bringing down the stress levels and enhances the production of red blood cells in our body. This fruits is extremely flavorful, has a sweet and tangy taste.
- Mango: Wow! One of the most delicious fruits that one would never say no for eating! It is arguably the most sought after summer fruit and considered the King of all Fruits in India. This fruit is packed with vitamin A, C as well as minerals that include potassium, phosphorus and calcium. It has high levels of fiber. Mangoes have immunity boosting properties and a delight to relish.
- Grapes: Grapes (Black/ Green) is a popular summer fruit and extremely delicious and juicy to eat. This is one of the best choices of fruits in summers to rejoice. It is one of the most popular fruits rich source of vitamin A, C, B6 and folate in addition to essential minerals such as calcium, iron, potassium, selenium and magnesium. They contain flavonoids, very powerful antioxidants which can reduce the damage caused by free radicals and slow down ageing. Due to their high nutrient content, they ensure a healthy and active life.
- Papaya: This fruit is a simple yet very delicious fruit that is easily available and economical. This fruit is extremely high in Vitamins A and C, folate and phytochemicals which gives it strong anti-bacterial, anti-cancerous and anti-stress food properties. Eating papaya on a daily basis helps having a healthy and glowing skin. It also aids in weight loss.
- Guava: Guavas are sodium-free fruits with low fat and low calories. Like several fruits mentioned above, it contains vitamin C and prevents cough, cold, diarrhea and dysentery - common summer health problems. Guava also contains copper, which helps in the production and absorption of hormones. This helps in improving the function of the endocrine system especially thethyroid glands - which are responsible for the body's metabolism.
You could also include various other fresh seasonal fruits like lychees, plums, fresh apricots and pineapple in your daily diet. The health benefits of these fruits would also keep you hydrated and make you competent to avoid summer health issues.